If you use this product, or visit the website, your information will be transferred to and processed in the United States.
When you visit or use our Products and Services, we will collect personal information from or about you that you choose to disclose. If you choose to correspond with us through e-mail, we may retain the content of your e-mail messages together with your name, e-mail address and our responses.
Usage and Other Information
Additional Sources of Information
We may use the information discussed above in a number of ways, such as:
- Preventing fraud and enhancing the security of your information or our Products and Services;
- Responding to your requests and communicating with you;
- Managing your preferences;
- Performing analytics concerning your use of our Products and Services, including your responses to our emails and the pages and advertisements you view;
- Providing you tailored content and marketing messages;
- Operating, evaluating and improving our business (including developing new Products and Services; improving existing Products and Services; performing data analytics; and performing accounting, auditing and/or other internal functions);
- Complying with and enforcing applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards, contractual obligations and our policies; and
- For any other purposes that we may or may not specifically disclose at the time you provide or we collect your information.
We may also use data that we collect on an aggregate or anonymous basis (such that it does not identify any individual customers) for various business purposes, where permissible under applicable laws and regulations.
We may share the information we collect from and about you with our affiliates and other third parties. For example, we may share your information with:
- Third-party service providers;
- Affiliated websites and businesses in an effort to bring you improved service across our offering of Products and Services, when permissible under relevant laws and regulations;
- Other companies to bring you co-branded services, products or programs; and
Where appropriate and at our discretion, we will limit the sharing of your information when possible.
We may share anonymous or aggregated information with third parties to help deliver our Products and Services, as well as additional content that is better tailored to the users of our Products and Services, and for other purposes.
We use reasonable physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with industry standards to protect and limit access to personal information. This includes device safeguards, secured files and secured buildings, which may be provided by third parties on our behalf.
Please note that information you send to us electronically may not be secure when it is transmitted to us. We recommend that you do not utilize unsecure methods to communicate sensitive or confidential information to us.
Copyright ? AIM Equine Products LLC, All Rights Reserved.